Alternative Paths’ mission is to provide quality behavioral health services to residents of Medina County and surrounding areas. As a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) organization, Alternative Paths relies on the support of our community to be successful in accomplishing this mission. The support of our community allows us to enrich out programs, develop new and innovative ways of providing services, and continue striving for excellence in behavioral health services.
Read below for information on how you can help Alternative Paths in accomplishing our mission.
You can make a tax-deductible donation to Alternative Paths to assist us in providing quality behavioral health services in Medina County. Your donation can help to purchase equipment, support programming, and support client assistance programs.
To make your tax-deductible donation online, please click the link below:
Make a Donation Online
If you chose to donate by check or cash, donations may be directed to:
Alternative Paths, Inc.
ATTN: Finance Department
246 Northland Drive, Suite 200A
Medina, Ohio 44256
Your generosity in considering a donation to support our mission is greatly appreciated.
Alternative Paths, as a not-for-profit organization, relies on dedicated volunteers to assist us in accomplishing our mission.
To inquire about volunteer opportunities, please contact us or complete the online volunteer application.
Advocacy is another way in which everyone can assist Alternative Paths in accomplishing our mission as well as working to advocate on behalf of individuals with mental illness and substance use disorder across our community, state, and nation.
Alternative Paths needs your assistance in advancing the cause and advocating for individuals with behavioral health needs by:
- Working to increase awareness of issues facing individuals with mental health and substance use disorders.
- Educating your neighbors and community members about mental illness and substance use disorders to reduce stigma that impedes access to care.
- Joining with other community groups and advocacy groups to raise awareness.
- Assisting those with mental health and substance use disorders through encouragement to seek treatment and find recovery.
- Support local, state, and federal policy initiatives geared toward improving the lives of individuals with mental illness and substance use disorders.
For more information on how you can help with advocacy efforts at Alternative Paths, please contact us to discuss current needs and initiatives.