Alternative Paths is looking for dedicated, qualified individuals to join our team and assist us in accomplishing our mission of providing quality behavioral health services. At Alternative Paths we value our employees and their commitment to helping serve our community.
In addition to a collaborative, supportive atmosphere, with a focus on quality client care, Alternative Paths offers the following benefits:
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Affordable medical and dental healthcare
- 401 (k) with employer contribution
- Employee Life Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Continuing Education opportunities (CEUs)
- Employee Recognition Programs
Please view our current career opportunity openings
. Alternative Paths is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply for Employment
- View our current career opportunities.
- Read the requirements and qualifications associated with each posting. If you feel that your experience fits out needs, complete an application and submit a current resume.
- Our staff will review your application and resume. If your experience meets requirements, you may be selected for an interview.
- If you are not chosen to interview, Alternative Paths will keep your resume and application on file for one year.
- All employment offers are subject to successful completion of applicable background checks.
Alternative Paths is always looking for highly-motivated individuals who are looking to help further our mission in our community. Individuals interested, over the age of 18, must complete the Volunteer Application Form below. Our team will review your application and contact you to discuss potential volunteer opportunities.
Alternative Paths is dedicated to providing educational and clinical training opportunities to students from local universities and educational institutions. For information about completing an internship or practicum at the agency, please contact the Clinical Director, Michelle Hartis, LISW-S, at 330-725-9195.